|I carry these things pretty much everywhere.|
- Albuterol Inhaler
- Hand Sanitizer
- Big Pill Container with Antihistamines and Tylenol
- Card Case with Drivers License
- Cash, and Credit/Debit Cards
- Not Pictured: My iPhone.
|My Anything I Might Need Kit|
I carry this make up bag full of things with me every time I'm out for the day. It comes with me to work and it goes with me if I'll be out running errants for the day.
- Crystalized ginger for upset stomach
- More Chapstick because there's nothing worse than running out of Chapstick
- Allegra (I take it in the mornings at 8 a.m. and my Xyxal, my other antihistamine, at night. I am a special person who needs to take two allergy meds a day!)
- Hand Sanitizer (sometimes I like it in my wristlet and sometimes I carry it in my emergency kit, it depends on how small the wristlet is)
- Hand Lotion because dry hands are the worse
- Powder Sunscreen so that I don't get a tan line on my nose from my sunglasses
- Exzema Creme because sometimes my skin hates me
- More Tylenol
- Eye Glasses Cleaner and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth because smudges on glasses are the worse
- Lipstick (x2)
- Eye Drops for my Contact Lenses in a pinch if your contact falls out at work you can use these to rinse them off before putting them back in
- Mini Glass Nail File
- Finger Nail Clippers that end up being useful for more than just cutting nails
- Compact Mirror
- Stain Remover
- So many bandaids in various sizes
- Blotting Linens that I almost never end up using
- Not Pictured: Feminine Hygiene Items in case I get surprised
- Not Pictured and Maybe Missing: A Spare Earring Back
|Things I Carry With Me When I Have Space|
I almost always have my sunglasses with me. I cannot stand bright blinding sunlight, which by that I mean any sunlight.
When I carry my big tote to work I usually carry some or all of these with me:
- My water bottle
- A coin Purse
- A card holder that has rewards cards in it (like the Beauty Insider Card for Sephora)
- An umbrella which sometimes lives in my car and sometimes lives in my tote bag
- My eBook Reader that I bring with me when I know I might have to wait someplace for a while
- Earphones and a USB cord for my phone in a little Lilly Pulitzer case
- A business card holder with work and personal business cards, my grandma gave it to me for graduation and I had it embossed with eHa, Esq.
- My camera in a case
- I think I should start brining a koozie with me wherever I go since I hate holding cold drinks. I had one in my purse this weekend.
- A spare pair of glasses, contact lens case, and contact lens solution in case I have an eye emergency while out and about and I need to drive to the eye doctor. I am really nearsighted and I cannot drive or see my computer screen without corrective lenses.
- A back up pair of earrings in case I forget to wear some out the door.
- Spare pantyhose (although I keep these in a drawer at work and work is the only place I wear them so maybe I'm covered.)
- An actual charger for my phone, not just a usb cord.
|This is my favorite purse: The Coach Court Bag.|
It is so easy to carry because I can hold it in
my hand or wear it like a cross body. It matches
my boat shoes and it holds everything I need
for an afternoon out and about.
I find this set up helps me switch purses easily since I keep all my small items in bags and can move those between purses easily. I also like just grabbing my wristlet and going into a store if I'm making a quick stop for coffee and doughnuts or running into Target or the grocery store on my way home.