Friday, October 18, 2013

Other Places to Find Me on the Internet

Follow my blog with Bloglovin - I just linked myself up with this tonight so if you use Bloglovin to keep up with your favorite blogs, now you can keep up with me there.

Follow me on Twitter - I'm still trying to figure out how to use Twitter and I'm looking for more interesting people to follow. If you want me to follow you on Twitter leave your handle in the comments or follow me and I'll likely follow you back. Or please comment and let me know how I should be using Twitter.

Follow my Tumblr - I tumble the best of my Instagram photos (I like keeping my Instagram relatively private) and I sometimes post things that are too short for the blog and too long for twitter. I'm looking for recommendations of who I can follow on Tumblr too!

Like me on Facebook - If you don't like twitter, my twitter posts end up as status updates on Facebook.

See my Pins - I've started using Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.