Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

My Husband loves decorating for Halloween . . . 

Our Decorations the Night They Went Up
Photo Curtesy of Mr. H.

The Creepy Glowing Pumpkin in the WIndow

A Master Artist at Work

Inspiration and the Finished Product
A Boo Jack O' Lantern

The Pumpkins on the Front Steps

The Decorations in the Day Light

I will be Senator Carol Moseley Braun for Halloween!

One days when I have to work, I generally wear a suit and dress a little older than usual and say I'm a notable African-American lawyer. When I was a student attorney, and had to appear in Court on Halloween, I "dressed up" as Condoleezza Rice for Halloween. Next year I think I'll be the First Lady.

Last year, I busted out my poodle skirt again (I bought it for my senior year of high school--the last time I went trick or treating) and I've repeated it at least twice since. I will put it on to hand out candy tonight.


I saved all the seeds from the pumpkins and I'll be roasting them using this recipe many thanks to the Merry Wife for suggesting boiling the seeds before roasting.


2 comments:

  1. Law is the scariest profession. :) Your husband did a great job on the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the pumpkin with two teeth (it is a vampire pumpkin). He just made the Boo pumpkin but he spent much longer working on it than I did on mine.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.