Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throw Back Thursday! Freshman Year!

This weekend I went through the files on my computer and I found a bunch of missing pictures from college! Today, I got an email reminding me that my five year reunion is coming up this spring (and asking for money)! My how time flies.

Here are some memories from Freshman year . . .


At some point I had a Toga party by myself?



I entered the beard growning contest.

I took this first ever picture of my husband.
The Blue Berry Spice Cake in the dinning hall was my
absolute favorite. We had it for desert at our wedding.

I had a layover in O'Hare when I went to Hawai'i for Winter Break.
My friends came and brunched with me at O'Hare.

Christmas Day on Maui.

I took Foundations of Studio Art

At the end of the school year I went to Greece
with my Mom, Grandma, and Stepgrandfather




2 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome photo of you in Greece! Very cool that you were able to find some great reminders of such fun times from college. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That trip to Greece was really cool. My stepgrandfather is Greek and he speaks Greek so we got to see and do a lot more than we would have had we been on a tour.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.