|Me A Long Time Ago|
At least I am Pretty sure it's me and not E2.
1. I am allergic to bananas. I've vomited and broken out in hives after eating them.
2. I like fried plantain. They don't give me hives
3. I got food poisoning from watermelon.
4. Food is my absolutely favorite thing in the world.
5. My best friend and I ate most of a whole one-pound box of sugar cubes once.
6. I am a germaphobe.
7. But I will totally eat food off the flood.
8. I’m never too full for ice cream.
9. I am a snob and prefer maple syrup to pancake syrup.
10. I love pancakes.
I made my The Lion King, Hyena Costume myself.
12. I’ve loved pickles and olives since I was a child.
13. I used to drink the brine black olives come in.
14. I still do so to gross out the Hubs.
15. I love listening to metal (like 80s Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath) because it is so epic.
16. I love 80s pop/dance music.
17. The first concert I went to was a Marc Anthony concert. (I convinced my dad to take me because he hoped it would improve my Spanish.)
18. I really want to start a gold charm bracelet.
19. While my sliver charm bracelet languishes in jewelry box.
20. I made up my own imaginary country with a language, history, and everything in Junior High.
|Jr. High Class Photo|
The face of someone who would learn
all about how to construct a language.
22. I miss Lake Michigan so much.
23. I am always too cold.
24. I would be so happy if it were 75 to 85 and slightly humid all the time.
25. I would miss the snow so much though. I love it even though I hate being cold.
|5th (?) Grade Class Photo|
26. I used to want to be a 1337 hax0r. Instead I became a lawyer.
27. I still wish I had tried harder to be an astronaut.
28. I am obsessed with chickens. When we travel some place with a lot of feral ones (like Hawaii or Key West) I take lots and lots of photos of them.
29. I have the best husband.
30. I have a diva cup. It is a life changer.
|You didn't wear a pith helmet to your high school graduation party?|
32. I can’t stand long toenails so I cut them as short as possible.
33. I am so incredibly pedantic.
34. I think the law is like magic. You say some Harry Potter like Latin mumbo jumbo and abracadabra something about the world has changed.
35. I am continually amazed by how much my handwriting looks like E2’s.
|I entered into a Beard Growing Contest in College.|
Eyeliner is hard to get off when you smear it all over your face.
36. People have thought E2, E3, and I were triplets when we were young.
37. I am three years older than E2 and 5 1/2 years older than E3.
38. My wingspan, from fingertip to fingertip, is 6 feet.
39. I am 5’8” tall.
40. I wish I were shorter.
|The Best Chocolate Bars you can get for a $1!|