Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Good News Everybody!

Guess which blouse I wore for my winning interview!
Posted this to Facebook looking for help deciding what to wear.

I got a call about an hour ago! I have a job! Hubs was so excited he was literally jumping up and down! It's complicated though. It's a job I want but not the job I want most. I heard that my interviewer had called my references for the job I wanted most! So I've got a call out to that person to see if I am still in the running for that position before I accept this position.

But, this news is an enormous relief! I have a job and it's one that uses the JD! It's also a job where I thought the interview didn't go so well. I was almost kind of late and I didn't think I did a good job selling my lawyer abilities. In retrospect my husband was right, they already knew I had the skills needed for the position, they just wanted to get a sense of the applicant's personality.

2 comments:

  1. I would totally accept it and not wait! If the worst thing that happened you could always tell them a life event came out and you'll have to back out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! Accept it and if the other one offers just let them know that something came up. You have to do what's best for you :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.