Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shameless Plug!

Hello Readers,

I'm going to the Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale this spring! So I'm cleaning out my closet so that I can afford to buy something when I go. I've got a lot, 26, items listed for sale on eBay right now and the auctions end on Saturday afternoon! If you like my OOTDs you may want to go over to my seller page and look at what I have. Most of the items are size 8 thru 10 medium to large. I've got some things by Lilly Pulitzer, Elizabeth McKay, Vineyard Vines, and Kayce Hughes (who is Lilly's niece and makes dresses kind of like Lilly's). Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/ilovjedi

Thank you,
eHa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.