Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thirty Before Thirty Part 1

So thirty is coming up and I've been thinking really hard about things I might do before I turn thirty. I think it's traditional to have a list of thirty things but I can't think of that many! Here's my 10 before 30 list:
  1. Visit the Desert of Maine
  2. Read a representative sample of Martin Luther King Jr.'s works
  3. Can some food
  4. Read the Gospels
  5. Start using Photos instead of iPhoto
  6. Start a real retirement savings account, investment not just savings
  7. Join an organization in my new community
  8. Use my sewing machine and the Lilly fabric I bought to make something (a shift or circle skirt)
  9. Buy a headboard for our bed
  10. Finish one of my long neglected needlework projects
No skydiving here! I'm too grounded. Do you have any suggestions to help me round out my 30 before 30 list?

Best,
eHa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.