Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Moving

I spent about twenty minutes looking for my oatmeal this morning. Only to remember that it was one of the first things we ended up putting away in our new pantry. Oops.

I didn't quite realize how exhausting and time consuming moving was. I thought I'd have time to queue up a post to go out today about what worked well during our move and what we'll have to change next time. But Hubs and I were to exhausted to even reflect. Hopefully, we'll be able to reflect and I'll be able to post later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.