Thursday, November 14, 2013

October OOTDs and Fun Photos from Instagram

I love this dress and these shoes from Talbots.

I love my green suit from Talbots.
Elizabeth McKay Blouse at Work

Elizabeth McKay Blouse for Dinner and Gelato with Friends

A Pink Flower

Maine in the Fall
(View from the Doughnut Farm)

The First Time I Wore my Alma Mater's Bicentennial Scarf

I Liked this Combo
Wearing the Scarf my Co-Workers Gave Me for my Birthday

My First Halloween Costume
Sen. Moseley-Braun (D-IL)

My Husband Pretending to be a Zombie
to Scare Trick or Treaters

My Evening Halloween Costume

Post Work Outfit Change

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

I Cleaned my Bean Boots for Winter

One of My Favorite Outfits
An Elizabeth McKay Lindsay Dress
Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants
Jack Rogers Flats

I Love Twin Sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read all comments and I try to reply to all of them if I can! If you want me to email you a reply to your comment go to your Blogger profile, select show your email address and put in your email address.